6 things, 6 tags (Chain Letter ‘08)
- 4 Comment
Thanks @popdaddy for tagging me. This is my first official e-chain request. So, here goes…
Six Interesting Things about Me
1. I’m destined to live in the shadow of celebrity names. My maiden name was Parker (i.e. Sarah Jessica Parker-fashionista/actress) and my married name is Evans (i.e. Sara Evans-country singer)
2. I was involved in musical theater all of my pre-adult life (Yes, Waiting for Guffman is an accurate portrayal)
3. A re-occurring Saturday Night Live skit could be written about my mom and Grandma…Funny, eccentric Italian ladies on a mission to feed the world
4. I used to name the cows my dad raises, until one night over steak he told me I was eating “Pharris.” True story.
5. I’m obsessed with anything Audrey Hepburn (My husband even wore a white tux at our wedding to resemble David from “Sabrina”).
6. I love animals. If I ever win the lottery (which I guess I have to play first) I’m buying a ton of land and rescuing them all!
Tag, You’re It
@dr4ward (Thanks for helping me out with the Twitter Handbook!)
@skydiver Just because I LOVE Help a Reporter Out!
@ijeanes Recruitment consultant of the future and just because you seem fun! @tawnypress VP of design and development for eLearning PLUS you friended me on Facebook!
@jaimieH I like what you do and both my grandma and brother-in-law have diabetes
@sharonMcP Social media diva and you sent me great Twools (Twitter tools) just for following you!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.