Nov 2 2010
13 Social Vote Tips for #ElectionDay 2010
- 22 Comment
Here are 13 tweet-ready social vote tips for you to share:
- Social Vote Tip: Check in on Foursquare to get your “I voted” badge today. #electionday
- Social Vote Tip: Use the hashtag #electionday and become a part of a mosaic embedded on msnbc.com.
- Social Vote Tip: check out Google’s Election Center for a plethora of resources. http://m.googleelectioncenter.com/ #electionday
- Social Vote Tip: Local candidate? Show up on sponsored links when voters search “elections” today. http://yfrog.com/mragdrj
- Social Vote Tip: CNN analyzing Twitter convos to create geographic illustration that shows climate of country and reaction to results.
- Social Vote Tip: Forgot where to vote? Facebook sending those in U.S. over 18 a link to its polling place locator. #electionday
- Social Vote Tip: Want to watch and interact with those using #electionday hashtag? Use Tweetchat. Auto-adds hashtag for you, too.
- Social Vote Tip: Employers or clients watch your social network posts? You can keep it neutral on #electionday simply stating you voted.
- Social Vote Tip: Want to create a live chat around an #electionday topic? Use a platform like @LiveFyre and invite people over.
- Social Vote Tip: Predict who will win today on HuffPo’s “Predict the News” game. Even challenge your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Social Vote Tip: @foursquare election map shows check-ins at polling stations. http://elections.foursquare.com via @cnntech #electionday
- Social Vote Tip: Add #votereport to a Tweet about your experience at your polling place and Twitter will share on TwitterVoteReport.com.
- Social Vote Tip: Want people to know you’re covering the #Election? Sponsor the #Election hashtag. WashPo did. http://nie.mn/cPZAyF